GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACT
- Abstracts written in English (.doc) will be accepted by e-mail, directed to iseep2017gmail.com.
- All submitted abstracts should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical.
- Abstracts should be one and a half spaced with 3-cm margins on all sides of the page, in Times New Roman font size 12.
- Title should be qualified to reflect the content of work. Title should be bold and first letter of each word will be capital. Title should not contain abbreviations.
- Text should not exceed one page.
- The full names (last names fully capitalized) and affiliations of all authors (Department, Faculty, University, City, Country) and the contact e-mail address for corresponding author should be written clearly. Academic titles should not be used. Foundations and addresses should be given with superscript. Name and surname of the presenter should be underlined.
- The abstract should provide clear information about the research and the results obtained and should not exceed 250 words. Figures or tables are not allowed in the text. The abstract should not contain citations.
- Please provide no less than 5 key words.
- Names of funding organizations should be added to end of the text.
- Word files should be named as ISEEP2017_first letter of presenter name surname_presentation type (Example: ISEEP2017_NCorduk_oral, ISEEP2017_NCorduk_poster).
Note: You can download the abstract template from below.